Monday, October 24, 2011

Living Sober

The first time I ever consumed I was 17 years old.
From those first 8 budlights I knew I was in love, I wanted to drink all the time
and the only thing that kept me from doing so was the fact that I had no money with
which to purchase.
 I'm starting to realize the long-term effects of drinking regularly. I've loved, I've fought, I've been arrested, I've laughed and I've cried my way through the last 4 years and alcohol has played a major role in all of these.
I'm not an alcoholic by any means but I feel like the college lifestyle dampens the mind more than it expands it. Students learn to get by through the week so they can truly be passionate and expressive over the weekends instead of the other way around.
This is all of course just from my own point of view.....
2 days sober now - LEEEEEEEEGO

No comments:

Post a Comment